I am going to give one lucky winner this drop!!!!!!!
Go to facebook share this pic!!!
Then post on your page this is Baby Dream Backdrops NEW drop!
Come back here and comment that you did it!!!! Winner will be pick by random.org ;) contents ends Tuesday!!!!!!
Facebook is not part of this giveaway in any way or liable in any way!!!

Likes and Shared the pictures on FB. Posted it on my photography page https://www.facebook.com/MonikaDawnPhotography
ReplyDeleteLove, Liked and Shared :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle Sharp
www.facebook.com/SharperEdgePhotography
DeleteShared. Thanks for another great opportunity.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!!! Liked & Shared!!!
ReplyDeleteUnder Beth Weldon-Muscarella
DeleteDONE !
ReplyDeleteI did it! And would love to win it! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLiked and shared! Absolutely LOVE this!! Ty!!
ReplyDeletedone and done :) soooo gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/jean.rountree
ReplyDeleteShared and liked and it is GORGEOUS!
Done!!
ReplyDeleteShared and I'm ready to be a winner! I'm dreaming too much about Baby Dream backdrops and can't wait to put my hands on my first order (xmas cottage was in it of course)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/LucianaJustice?hc_location=stream
DeleteI shared
ReplyDeleteI shared the one of this where you posted that it is now available rather than the one that mentions the giveaway only so it wouldn't look like 'that' was way I was sharing. I hope that still qualifies ;)I was nervous to use the other ones in case FB could say it was against the rules ;)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/#!/stormy.burgess.3/posts/10151642902209072
ps, I think this is my Favorite of your drops! every time I see it I just melt <3 I'd want to shoot it with every session if it were in my studio! It's top on my to get list now ;) <3
Done, love it. Its gorgeous, thank you!!
ReplyDeleteI shared on my FB page.... gorgeous back drop....
ReplyDeleteThat backdrop is Very Beautiful it reminds me of a morning stroll in the spring ABSOLUTLY GEORGOUS. I am honored to share it to my page
ReplyDeleteOh wow!! This is GORGEOUS! Shared on my page!
ReplyDeleteDone thank you!
ReplyDeleteShared this on my website page for facebook. @richelleleaphotography
ReplyDeleteGorgeous backdrop!! Shared <3
ReplyDeleteDone ..love this!
ReplyDeleteDebbie Hendren I did it! love this
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/TreasuredMomentsPhoto
I shared :) I am crossing everything I possible can! I would LOVE to use this at my shoot for a little girls 1'st birthday! Already have a setup in my head lol https://www.facebook.com/Sherri19721/posts/10201955449878054 Done!
ReplyDeleteI shared and this is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE roses. I shared the drop and posted this is Baby Dream Backdrops NEW drop!
ReplyDeleteI love it, so amazing. I shared
ReplyDeleteLiked and shared! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. I shared it.
ReplyDeleteShared, posted and liked :) I love this
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!!! Will have to buy it if I don't win it!! Shared the FB photo on my business page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=511412928933564&set=a.136337669774427.34746.134855419922652&type=1&theater
ReplyDeleteI shared this! What a gorgeous looking drop! Hope to win!
ReplyDeleteoh so shared.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/argeisty
Shared picture on Facebook, wrote what you asked too :) I LOVE this backdrop!! Sooooooo pretty!!!! How do you notify the winner? Will you send them a private message on FB? My FB page is: www.facebook.com/Theresa2674 OR www.facebook.com/MyPreciousTutu
ReplyDeleteShared on my page! https://www.facebook.com/Lil.GA.Kitten
ReplyDeleteI WOULD LOVE THIS! this is beautiful <3
ReplyDeleteShared! I love this!
ReplyDeleteShared on my FB. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLiked and shared ♥ love this!
ReplyDeleteDone :) This is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteDid it.............this would be awesome for one of my dance studios! Cindy Teter * Only You Photography
ReplyDeleteDone!! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove this!! So pretty!! Would love to win, and appreciate you giving us all a chance!! Thanks!! https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.bogart.zagarenski
ReplyDeleteLiked and shared, this is a beautiful backdrop. Thank you
ReplyDeleteShared your new drop on my profile. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteshared :)
ReplyDeleteDone! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAlso shared on my photography page! https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=600346926694732&id=349865595076201
DeleteLiked and shared! <3
ReplyDeletemjoiner7@Hotmail.com
Shared!! <3 This is such a dreamy backdrop!!!! LOVE IT!!!! :) https://www.facebook.com/wufeisgirl/posts/10151945964171802
ReplyDeleteDone , Done and , Done .... Love every thing by the way . I cant wait till i get the money to buy one or 2 or 3 hahah
ReplyDeleteShared :)
ReplyDeleteShared and liked
ReplyDeleteShared on Facebook!! Patricia Hinman
ReplyDeleteLiked, shared and fingers crossed :)
ReplyDeleteRayellealbright@yahoo.com
Shared on personal and biz page.
ReplyDeleteI shared it and I really do love it! Thanks for the opportunity to win it :)
ReplyDeleteWould love as my first drop ever
ReplyDeleteLikd n shared
shared and loved <3
ReplyDeleteshared. lauralunaphotography. email: two_angelzmommy@yahoo.com hope to win!
ReplyDeleteDone!! This is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteShared! Love this backdrop!
ReplyDeletedone !!
ReplyDeletedone done n done
ReplyDeleteSHARED!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteDone... thank you for the chance to win this most beautiful backdrop!
ReplyDeleteShared on facebook. -Hly Vang
ReplyDeletehlykougias@yahoo.com
Love, love love!
ReplyDeleteShared on Facebook. Thank you for the chance. This drop is gorgeous! ♥
ReplyDeleteDone!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteLiked and Shared :) -Faze 3 Photography
ReplyDeleteLove this backdrop!! Already shared and crossing my fingers :) -Natalie Herrera (Austin's wife lol)
ReplyDeleteLike shared and commented :) yay! exciting
ReplyDeleteLiked your page (can't believe I havent before now) and shared the giveaway! This backdrop is beautiful, can't wait to look threw to see what else you guys have! Love Constance Jenkins
ReplyDeleteCrossing my fingers liked and shared
ReplyDeleteShared!!!! :D Im crossing everything hoping I win, LOVE your stuff!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHank you so much i shared tami thomson
ReplyDeleteShared on Facebook sure would like this one for my studio.♥
ReplyDeleteShared!!! This backdrop is so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteShared! I hope I win id love to take new pics of my new niece with this! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOmgosh! I love this! I would love to win one of your drops. I have been wanting to order one but get nervous spending so much and not know what the product is like so fingers crossed. Thank you for the giveaway :) Liked and shared.
ReplyDeleteShared! Pick me!!
ReplyDeleteI just love this backdrop. I have the perfect props to go with it...Shared...
ReplyDeleteLove this backdrop! Shared on my facebook page! :)
ReplyDeletewould love to win :)megan-lea_cheers@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteShared of course! Another fabulous chance to win. Thank you for this opportunity...I'll have my eyes, fingers and toes crossed! :-)
ReplyDeletebeautiful backdrop! shared on my facebook page.
ReplyDeleteShared! Love this, just stunning!
ReplyDeleteShared. This is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteEsther Chanie Dushinsky
Liked & shared! Thank you for the chance to win, this is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all your work!! I am getting ready to order 4 more drops!!! ..and I hope I win this one to make 5!
ReplyDeleteLove and shared .... Would love this for my daughters 21st Birthday Gift ...Her Birthday is tomorrow August 30th... Would be a fantastic surprise ...She has her own Photography page on FB at Belle's Photography ...Thank you for the chance at winning!!
ReplyDeleteShared .. this is simply beautiful. So glad that you found a way to offer the SHARING prize to win. Thanks so much for the chance.
ReplyDeleteSheila Lyons Roe
X-Presssions by Sheila Roe
as always beautiful beautiful beautiful .. Liked and shared
ReplyDeleteShared....... Thank u!!! It's beautiful
ReplyDeleteIn love with this drop!!!!!I have my own boutique and do all the photography with No backdrops. Liked and shared on my facebook.
ReplyDeleteThis is so gorgeous!!!!! Liked and shared on my fb page, tagging you. thanks for the opportunity to throw my name in the hat....
ReplyDeleteLove Love Love!!!!
ReplyDeleteDone! This is a gorgeous backdrop.
ReplyDeleteDone this is absolutely adorable! Thank you! This is Lindsay Leigh S. on facebook. I do not have my full name on here and didn't have it on facebook when I first started due to privacy concerns. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Shared! This is so gorgeous! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance to win this beautiful drop! I completed all the steps (Kristin King McClain)
ReplyDeleteShared. ty. love the prize.
ReplyDeleteShared :)
ReplyDeleteShared!! (Angela Williams)
ReplyDeleteSharing. Would love this backdrop.
ReplyDeleteShared! And posted on my photography page again. https://www.facebook.com/MonikaDawnPhotography
ReplyDeleteLove This Drop!!! Liked And Shared!!
ReplyDeleteLiked and shared on personal and business page!
ReplyDeleteThis drop is absolutely beautiful! Liked and Shared! :)
ReplyDeleteLiked and share. Love this!
ReplyDeletegorgeous! shared
ReplyDeletethank you. Terese Anderson
Liked and shared! It's absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLast name is Foster, got married but haven't changed my names.
DeleteLiked and shared! ♥ your backdrops!
ReplyDeleteDid it
ReplyDeleteLiked, loved and shared
ReplyDeleteI love love this! I would use this several times! I have liked and shared the page. I hope I win, fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteDone - LOVE it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI did it... and i love it... wanna win it!! :)
ReplyDeleteLiked & Shared
ReplyDeleteI shared of course!! These drops are the best!! On my personal fb where everyone can see it!
ReplyDeleteLiked and shared Baby Dreams Backdrop NEW drop! as requested. Thank you for offering this giveaway. I hope I win of course!
ReplyDeleteshared! :)
ReplyDeleteShared https://www.facebook.com/monikadawn.dorey
ReplyDeleteShared. https://www.facebook.com/kylie.gomez.9210/posts/165305756994140
ReplyDeleteThank you!
shared, thank you---https://www.facebook.com/nicole.mills.566/posts/495907007161069
ReplyDeleteliked and shared on private and business page!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/DinAngela-Photography/246750798677554
LIKED and SHARED
ReplyDeletei posted on my personal facebook page
Deletehttps://www.facebook.com/TEAMTHOM
DeleteThis is such an awesome giveaway! Thank you over and over again.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this giveaway, fingers crossed, would love this drop!! I have shared, and I am a fan from way back, I shared to both my personal and business page
ReplyDeleteshared again! thank you
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShared. https://www.facebook.com/kylie.gomez.9210/posts/165564890301560
ReplyDeleteShared again!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/lisabelhaiba/posts/10152423993649119
Shared again. Want this! https://www.facebook.com/kylie.gomez.9210/posts/165881146936601
ReplyDeleteShared it: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Picture-This-Photography-Studio-Rentals-Fully-Equipped/327923417244921
ReplyDeleteShared
ReplyDeleteshared!
ReplyDeleteShared
ReplyDeleteShared! I absolutely love this drop!!!! I'd love to do a shoot with this <3 thank you for the chance to win!!
ReplyDeleteShared... LOVE... LOVE! Thank you!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/RomaRomero
Shared on my personal pg :) Thank you this drop is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteshared! Love this!
ReplyDeletehttps://m.facebook.com/sarah.w.collins?__user=505241933
ReplyDeleteSarah Williams Collins
Shared!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/clarksbabygirl
Shared!! Beautiful drop!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/lovelyma187
Shared~!! I LOVE this backdrop~!! <3
ReplyDeleteshared on my wall.. this is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteShared on my page here https://www.facebook.com/kcpdf/posts/614086731964416?notif_t=notify_me. I love this backdrop!
ReplyDeleteShared. https://www.facebook.com/kylie.gomez.9210/posts/166025506922165
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance. :))
Love this! Shared!
ReplyDeleteshared again! https://www.facebook.com/kristen.visser.1/posts/10151789372018965
ReplyDeleteShared! https://www.facebook.com/hannah.jean.737
ReplyDeleteShared this beautiful backdrop!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSooo pretty. Liked and shared. Thanks for an awesome giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI have shared exactly as instructed, here on my page - https://www.facebook.com/clintkiah.stephens
ReplyDeleteI hope I win this backdrop is incredible!
Liked, shared and love it :)
ReplyDeleteLiked, shared and commented ty :)
ReplyDeleteliked, commented, shared :)
ReplyDeleteLiked, Loved and Shared it
ReplyDeleteShared! SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteShared!
ReplyDeleteShared!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteShared!!!! Www.facebook.com/massartphotography
ReplyDeleteshared
ReplyDeleteshared.https://www.facebook.com/kasheca.istre
ReplyDeleteLiked and Shared....https://www.facebook.com/kelly.m.shore
ReplyDeleteI liked and shared. Beautiful backdrop!
ReplyDeleteI shared! :)
ReplyDeleteLiked and shared
ReplyDeleteShared and liked!
ReplyDeleteLiked & Shared & LOVE <3
ReplyDeleteHopefully this is not posting twice. Tried from my phone but it did not seem to work so trying again. =)
ReplyDeleteLove this backdrop! Liked & shared.
Liked and shared too
ReplyDeletelike and shared
ReplyDeleteDone! :)
ReplyDeleteliked and shared on my page! I tagged you in the post.. :)
ReplyDeleteShared!
ReplyDeleteLiked and Shared the picture!
ReplyDeleteLiked and shared!!!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShared! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteShared
ReplyDeleteLiked, shared and Loved <3 Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win :)
ReplyDeleteshared thank you so much for this opportunity! :)
ReplyDeleteLiked, Shared and Love this. I would love to have this in my collection. Your drops are my favorite. I don't buy from anyone else. - London Stokes
ReplyDeleteLiked and Shared!! Amazing giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteLiked and Shared!
ReplyDeleteShared. This is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Murphy Miale
Done!! What a STUNNING backdrop!
ReplyDeleteLiked and shared this would be awesome to win nice romantic getaway with my man who deserves a long awaited break
ReplyDeleteliked and shared :) It is so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteShared!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/bamamikes.axg
Shared!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/jessicastorey808/posts/10201999780374789
Liked & shared!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/bettycarter523