We are giving away 2 double sided drops and a floor!!!!!
Plus get 30%off all 60x80's until July 3rd code: 15K
Prizes are worth $1,210. Amazing vendors!!!! Enter here
http://bit.ly/1372lgq
Custom Princess and Frog Dress
Custom outfit
Custom Palest Pink Necklace
Bonnet from Just Be Happy
Dress by Love Baby J. Picture of dress is on giveaway
Pillbox from Itty bitty with aqua flower
Gray lace ruffle dress and satin Romper
Baby dream boutique outfit
I'd love to win the Florence Rae backdrop!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many to choose from if I won! I think the top one on my list would be Bedtime Story. <3
ReplyDeletethe lemonade stand!! :)
ReplyDeleteid love to win them all because theyre all so beautiful. if i had to choose would be Vintage Tea Party because my daughter LOVEs tea parties. Shabby Dreams seems so cute and innocent. Porcelain Dreams because WE LOVE PORCELAIN DOLLS and we have so many of them. Vintage Candy shop because its just too sweet.
ReplyDeleteIf I won, I would choose Vintage Morning or Dreamland or Blue Passage or Simply vintage...
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to choose a favorite because they are all so amazing. <3
I love so many of them, but my top two would be Funky Door and Romantic Vintage Tiles {But I have lot's of favorites!!}
ReplyDeletei love these back drops but if i had to pick one right now it would be Liberty!
ReplyDeleteThese are so many! I love Romantic Vintage Tiles. Love lots of them though! lol
ReplyDeleteI would absolutely love the new water backdrop that you posted the other day, or Cuba Door.... There are really too many to choose from!
ReplyDeleteWe have already ordered Vintage Circus Candy/American Wood. We would love to win All Aboard/Dreamland. Cant wait to receive and start shooting with the one we ordered.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for this giveaway it is how I came to seeing and ordering already. We will be back again and again!!!
THANK YOU so much for the giveaway <3 I absolutely ADORE Vintage Morning and Liberty stars is awesome too :)
ReplyDeleteYour backdrops are amazing! I think my favorites are vintage graffiti, winter stroll and lonely mansion!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE any of them....I thank you so much for this opportunity. *fingers & toes crossed* What a blessing this would be!
ReplyDeleteI want to win them ALL... But if I had to pick just one...."Old Stories"
ReplyDeleteAll sooo gorgeous! I love Pink Buds!
ReplyDeleteSo many favorites, it would be so hard to pick!!! Shabby Dreams, Vintage Morning, Vacant Door, Tuscan Vacation and many others!!!!
ReplyDelete